Sunday, February 20, 2011

(TV Show) MBC Music Core 11.02.19 Ep.247 (720p)

File Type: AVI
File Size: 1571MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:03:08

♬ Comeback Stage
- IU(with Yoon Sang) - The Story Only I Didn’t Know
- Lee Hyun (8eight) - You Are The Best of My Life
- Dalmatian - The Man Opposed

♬ 1st Solo Debut
- Kahi - One Love - Come Back You Bad Person

♬ HOT Debut
- 5DOLLS - Your Words

♬ HOT stage
- Dong Bang Shin Ki - Keep Your Head Down
- G.NA - Black&White
- Secret - Shy Boy
- Infinite - BTD(Before The Dawn)

♬ Let’s Dance
- Mighty Mouth(feat.SOYA) - Tok Tok
- Jewelry - Back It Up
- Lee Jung - Let’s Dance
- Teen Top - Supa Luv(remix ver.)

♬ Volume UP Stage
- Piggy Dolls - Trend
- L.P.G - I’m Sorry that I’m a Noona
- One Way - Rainy Days

♬ New Song
- Kam Mi Youn - Paparazzi
- Park Hye Kyung(feat.San E) - Hello Honey
- Flower - You Are My Everything

 Torrent

No comments:

Post a Comment